Saucony SHADOW 5000 VINTAGE Sneakers | tan/navy/white
Stepping out of the shadow of the past and into the future, a classic returns for FALL 2019 in the form of the Saucony Shadow 5000. Originally released in 1989 as a performance runner, the shoe represents a period of genuine innovation in running technology where athletics met aesthetics. Nearly 30 years later, the Shadow 5000 VINTAGE has transcended its sporting roots and evolved into a modern classic. The shoe features a combination of suede and nylon across the uppers, with a comfortable padded collar around the heel and a premium rubber outsole for unparalleled grip.
- Padded collar and tongue delivers a comfy fit.
- Comfortable fabric lining and a cushioned EVA sockliner for all-day comfort.
- Traditional lace up front provides optimum fit.
- "Marshallowy" EVA midsole cushions and absorbs shock.
- TPU heel piece provides extra support.
- Classic Saucony Originals triangular rubber tread pattern.