New Balance ML2002RP Sneakers | stucco tan
New Balance ML2002RP Sneakers in stucco tan
The construction has received a sizeable bump in quality as well, with many of the mesh fabrics replaced for a full outfit of suede. So, as visually evident, near everything is composed of the same texture and same shade.
Contrasting points: the “N” logos are heavily textured at their base, thicker, smoother leather strips dress throughout the upper in seldom, and a few of the branded fonts are given an extremely noticeable yellow fill.
- ABZORB midsole absorbs impact through a combination of cushioning and compression resistance
- ABZORB SBS heel cushioning delivers additional stability and comfort
- Lace-up closure for a secure fit
- Leather upper for style and comfort
- N-ergy outsole provides superior shock absorption
- Stability Web outsole technology provides added arch support
- Only ONE pair per style, per customer
- Any orders with multiple quantities will be canceled
- Since this is a limited-release item, all sales towards this product are final